Starting A Business
- Reduction of the number of business creation procedures from 6 to 3: (i) verification of the corporate name, (ii) deposit of the capital in a bank account and (iii) filling in the form at One-stop Shop of business creation ;
- Bringing together within the One-stop Shop of business creation the following procedures : (i) search for the corporate name and (ii) filling in the single form in which the headings of all the services involved in the process of business creation are embedded ( National Economy, INSS, INPP, Ministry of Environment, DGI, Commune) ;
- Issuance of a receipt during submission of a business file ;
- Installation of 4 panels of the One-stop Shop to show and provide information on the business creation process ;
- Reduction of cost from USD 120 to USD 110 without authenticating the articles of company.
Daling with construction permits
- Regulations of inspections before, during and after construction.
- Fixing the professional qualifications required of the persons tasked with conducting the inspections before, during and after the construction of a building in the DRC.
- Simplification of the calculation method of the building tax that becomes softer, clearer and more transparent.
- Redesign of the website of the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Housing: www.minatuhrdc.com
- Setting up of One-stop Shop for the fulfillment of administrative formalities and processing of application files for connection to medium tension electricity in Kinshasa within the Distribution Department of Kinshasa.
- Incorporation of new data on the website of SNEL to conform to the requirements of Doing Business.
- Possibility given to the contractor to apply for medium voltage energy connection online and pay their application fees on the website: www.snel.cd
- Publication of monthly statistics on the frequency and duration of power cuts in the headings "records of incidents and interruptions Gombe / Kinshasa and Limete / Kinshasa" of the website of SNEL.
- Integration of the application process of the excavation permit within the One-stop Shop.
- Establishment of a single form of declaration and monthly payment of taxes, social contributions and employers’ contributions on salaries due to the DGI, INSS, INPP and ONEM;
- Setting up of a One-stop Shop for the payment of taxes, social contributions and employers’ contributions on salaries.
- Provision of the single form on the website of DGI.
Trading across borders
- Implementation of an Integral One-stop Shop of Foreign Trade
- Simplification of import and export procedures
- Digitisation of all pre-clearance documents
- Reduction of import and export period
- Publication and distribution of a manual of harmonized procedures for the Integral One-stop Shop of Foreign Trade
- Continuation of dredging work and improvement of maritime reach