1. The Board of Directors
It defines ANAPI’s strategic guidelines. It has the broadest powers to perform all administrative acts in connection with the object of ANAPI.
The Board of Directors delegates to the Management all the powers necessary to ensure the ongoing management of ANAPI. It determines the guidelines of the management and supervises its execution.
It consists of five members : the Managing Director of ANAPI, the Delegate from the Planning Ministry, the Delegate from the Finance Ministry and two representatives of major social partners, including one from the private sector and the other from civil society.
2. The Board of Approval
It is a body in charge of deciding on applications related to investment projects eligible for the Investment Code and issuing technical opinion on the investment projects governed by special laws.
It consists of permanent and non-permanent members.
Are permanent members :
- A delegate from the Office of the President of the Republic ;
- A delegate from the Prime Minister’s Office ;
- A delegate from the Planning Ministry ;
- A representative of the Finance Ministry ;
- A delegate from the Budget Ministry ;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Economy ;
- A representative of the Environment Ministry ;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Industry ;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare ;
- A representative of the Management of the Customs Authority ;
- A delegate from the Management of the Government Tax Authority ;
- A representative of the Management of Revenue Authority ;
- A delegate from Industry Promotion Fund ;
- The Managing Director of ANAPI ;
- The Deputy Managing Director of ANAPI.
3. The Management
The Management is the current management body of ANAPI. It implements the decisions of the Board of Directors and ensures the execution of decisions on investment promotion and approval of projects to the benefits of the Investment Code.
It is comprises the Managing Director assisted by the Deputy Managing Director who replaces him in case of absence or impediment.